Sunday, January 1, 2006

ipResearch: Mission Statement

I have started this blog to codify my IP related knowledge base and information into one single point of reference.

To fully inderstand and employ Intellectual Property (IP) successfully in practice one must simultaneously balance the economic, management and legal perspectives. A considerable amount of the current academic research and business applications are focused on only one of these areas - I will fill the current gap by addressing all three points of view within my posts.
The goal of ipResearch is: to become a forum to share and exchange best practices, ideas and issues that arise within intellectual property management.

At the very least it will be my personal, one-stop, resource for the IP information I use in my work environment.

1 comment:

cK said...

Hi

I wanted to contact you regarding your research. Please let me know your e-mail ID.

Mine is chakshukalra@gmail.com

Regards
cK